1. Service does not collect any automated information, with the exception of information contained in cookies files.
2. Cookies files (so-called "cookies") are computer data, in particular text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the Service User and designed for the use of the Service’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come from, time of their storage in the terminal equipment and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies on the terminal equipment of the Service User and accessing them is the operator of the website szulikowski.pl.
4. Cookies files are used for:
- customizing the content of the Service’s websites for the User preferences and optimizing the use of the websites; in particular, those files allow to identify the Service User’s equipment and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- producing the statistics that help to understand how the Service Users use the websites, what allows to improve their structure and content;
- maintaining the Service User’s session (after logging in), so that the Service User does not have to retype the user’s name and password on every Service’s subpage.
5. As a part of the Service, two fundamental types of cookies files are used: "session" (session cookies) and "persistent" (persistent cookies). "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User’s terminal equipment till the moment of logging out, leaving the website or disabling the software (web browser). "Persistent" cookies files are stored in the User’s terminal equipment for a specified time in the parameters of cookies files or until their removal by the User.
6. As a part of the Service, the following types of cookies files are used:
- "essential" cookies files, enabling the use of the services available in the Service, such as authentication cookies files used for the services that require authentication through the Service;
- cookies files used to ensure safety, such as files used for detection of fraud in the scope of authentication through the Service;
- "performance" cookies files, enabling collecting information about the method of using the websites;
- "functional" cookies files, enabling “memorizing” the settings selected by the User and personalization of the User’s interface, e.g.: in the scope of the selected language or the region from which the User comes from, font size, the website appearance, etc.
7. In many cases the software used for the websites browsing (web browser) by default allows the storage of the cookies files at the User’s terminal equipment. The Service Users can at any time make changes to the settings of cookies files. Those settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies files in the web browser settings or inform about their each placing at the Service User’s terminal equipment. Detailed information about the possibilities and methods of the cookies files handling are available in the software settings (web browser).
9. Cookies files placed on the Service User’s terminal equipment can be also used by the advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service Operator.
10. More information on cookies files is available in the section "Help" in the menu of the web browser.